A Pictorial Rendu of Michigan State, 1955 Print
This beautiful and artistic illustration of Michigan State University in 1955 was created by landscape architect and Michigan State alumnus, Carl D. Johnson. His professional work and architectural projects are nationally recognized, and he is considered to be one of the leading pioneers in advancing the landscape architecture field. He is, perhaps, more notably known for his namesake, Carl the White Pine Tree, that occupies the rotunda at the Michigan History Center.
Features a historical image from the collections at the Archives of Michigan. Printed on archival velvet paper in Lansing, Michigan.
*Original image dimensions may alter final print size*